Welcome to the Royal Traveler Ambassador Rewards Program! As a preferred or elite member, you will receive per ticket savings, referral incentives, gifts, and discounts off additional services. With more to come!
The Ambassador Rewards Program is divided into three status levels – Member (entry level), Diplomat (preferred), and Ambassador (elite) – and is available to each customer who meets each level’s eligibility requirements. Here is a summary of each status level:
Qualification: Automatically enrolled upon your first ticket purchase
Benefit: You will begin earning credit towards Diplomat status
Qualification: Purchase 6 individual tickets in a calendar year
- Receive a unique, personal discount code
- Receive $10 off each ticket purchased when using the code to book
- Share the code with your friends, family and colleagues, and they will receive $10 off each ticket purchased for their first reservation
- Receive a $10 voucher credit for each new guest referral (for example, successfully refer 3 new guests and you will receive a $30 voucher); calculated at the end of the calendar month
- Receive $50 off all private charter reservations
- Receive a Diplomat level gift
Qualification: Purchase 10 individual tickets in a calendar year AND complete 3 successful referrals in a calendar year
- All the benefits of the Diplomat level, PLUS
- Receive an additional $10 voucher credit (so $20 total) for each new guest referral (for example, successfully refer 4 new guests and you will receive an $80 voucher); calculated at the end of the calendar month
- Receive $100 off all private charter reservations
- Receive an Ambassador level gift
All guests that have met eligibility requirements for status are automatically enrolled. Members must meet the eligibility requirements on an annual basis to maintain their status. Members and referrals must use the unique Personal Code at the time of booking in order to receive credit, which will not be awarded retroactively. New guest referrals must successfully book and complete the trip in order for referral credits to be granted. Each calendar year begins on January 1st. Charter travel does not count towards rewards status. The Rewards Program is effective September 8, 2017 and is subject to change at any time. Please contact us at [email protected] with any questions.
Royal Traveler’s schedule has been recently updated.
Please click on the Home Page to see the latest schedule and availability.
Receive the Royal Traveler Preferred Corporate Rate of 15% off our Hotel's Best Available Rate.
Use Corporate ID: 002999547
Receive the Royal Traveler Preferred treatment at our Hotel and receive our Best Available Rate.