Terms and Conditions
October 24, 2018
These terms and conditions form the basis of the Royal Rewards program of Royal Traveler. They are intended to provide clarity on the program itself and to protect both the company and members of the program against confusion and disagreement. That said, these terms and conditions are effective as of the date first written above, and may (like all aspects of the Royal Rewards program) be amended or otherwise modified at any time without notice. The company will endeavor to provide notice to members of the program of any such changes that are, in its opinion, material, but members of the program are encouraged and expected to familiarize themselves with all its details on a regular basis.
- Membership in the Program.
- Membership in the program is available to any individual of sufficient legal age on a voluntary and opt-in basis. Non-members who wish to become members may do so by following this link: Join Royal Rewards. Each member may have only one account at any time.
- Members may, at any time, terminate his or her membership in the program by emailing [email protected]. Please be advised that terminating your membership will result in the forfeit and cancellation of all points and vouchers associated with your account. If you later rejoin the program, you will begin with an account balance of zero and no points or vouchers will be reinstated to your account.
- Inactivity lasting for a period of 365 days or more will result in an automatic termination of your account.
- By becoming a member of the program, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as they may be amended or otherwise modified by the company from time to time in its sole discretion. If your membership in the program is terminated, the liability and governing law provisions of these terms and conditions will nevertheless continue to apply.
- Earning Points. The program proceeds by the accumulation of points, which, upon reaching certain thresholds, entitles a member to particular benefits. Members can earn up to 50,000 points in any calendar year and may do so in any combination of the following ways:
- Using Royal Traveler’s services. For every $1 spent on Royal Traveler services, a member earns one point. Such points are not earned until the services are actually rendered. For example, if you book a $499 trip from New York to D.C., you will earn 499 points only at the end of the trip. Please note:
- except for any trips taken between May 1, 2018 and October 22, 2018, no trips taken prior to the commencement of the program, or prior to any member becoming a member of the program, will earn points,
- no portion of your payment attributable to taxes or tips will earn points,
- services paid for with vouchers earned through the program do not earn points for the value of such vouchers, and
- blackout dates and other exclusions may apply, though a member will be alerted before any trip commences that will earn points at a rate less than $1:1.
- Customer referral. For each new customer that completes a trip with Royal Traveler using your personalized referral code, you earn 2,000 points. Just as if you were earning the points for a trip of your own, points accrued via this method are not earned until the completion of the new customer’s trip.
- Social media followings. For liking/following Royal Traveler on the social media services on which it is active, you earn 250 points for each such service. The company is currently active on the following four social media services, meaning you can earn up to 1,000 points:
- Facebook – Like us at https://www.facebook.com/RoyalTraveler1
- Twitter – Follow us at https://twitter.com/RoyalTraveler1
- Instagram – Follow us at https://www.instagram.com/royaltraveler1
- LinkedIn – Follow us at https://www.linkedin.com/company/royal-traveler
- Other. From time to time, the Company will announce time-limited or otherwise unique opportunities to earn points. These may be announced on social media, via email, or by any other method the company decides in its sole discretion.
- Milestones and Vouchers.
- Every 5,000 points earned in a calendar year is a milestone, and each milestone reached is automatically rewarded with a voucher worth $50 off any Royal Traveler service. Each member can earn up to 50,000 points in any calendar year, meaning each member can earn up to 10 vouchers (a $500 value!) in any calendar year.
- While points don’t carry over from year-to-year, vouchers do. That said, each voucher expires 180 days after it is earned, so be sure to use them!
- Redeeming and Losing Points or Vouchers.
- Redemption of vouchers. You can redeem any unused and unexpired voucher when you book a trip by calling (202) 590-0506 or emailing [email protected]. Please confirm to your booking specialist that you are redeeming one or more vouchers, as vouches will not be redeemed automatically.
- Loss of points and vouchers. Points are meant to earn vouchers, and vouchers are meant to be used. Accordingly, please be aware of the following:
- At the end of each calendar year (with the exception of the calendar year ending December 31, 2018), your point balance will reset to zero.
- On the 181st day following the issuance of any voucher, such voucher expires and may not be used. No replacement voucher, points, or other credit will be given on account of any such expiration.
- Points earned by liking/following Royal Traveler on its social media services will be forfeited by any corresponding unliking/unfollowing. If any such forfeit of points results in the member falling below a milestone on account of which a voucher was issued, that voucher will be revoked.
- If your membership is terminated for any reason, your point balance and any accumulated vouchers are forfeited. If the Royal Rewards program is terminated, then so too is your membership, leading to the same result. In all such circumstances, no replacement vouchers, points, or other credit will be given.
- If the company determines that any points or vouchers were earned or issued mistakenly, it may deduct any number of points and/or revoke any vouchers that it deems in its sole discretion were earned or issued in error.
- If you violate these terms and conditions or otherwise attempt to violate the spirit of Royal Rewards, or violate any of the company’s other terms of service, the company reserves the right to take any action available to it. Such actions include, but are not limited to, reducing your point balance, revoking your vouchers, and terminating of your membership. If your membership is so terminated, you will not be permitted to renew your membership or begin another.
- Transferability and Sharing of Points and Vouchers. Neither points nor vouchers are transferable, including in the event of any member’s death or divorce. Pooling or other sharing of points or vouchers, or using another member’s account, points, or vouchers, is considered fraudulent and will result in the loss of all points and vouchers.
- These terms and conditions may be amended or otherwise modified by the company at any time, with or without notice. Any such change which affects a change in the program will apply to all accrued points and unredeemed vouchers as well as any points that may be earned or vouchers that may be issued in the future.
- Information conveyed by any member to the company in accordance with these terms and conditions will be treated by the company in accordance with the company’s statement of privacy, which is available at https://royaltraveler.com/privacy-statement/.
- Accrued points and vouchers have no monetary value and do not constitute property of any member. Neither points nor vouchers are redeemable for cash.
- Point balances may be obtained by emailing [email protected] from the email associated with the account, or by calling (202) 590-0506 and providing sufficient information for the company to verify the caller is the owner of the account.
- To resolve point or voucher discrepancies, members must contact the company via email at [email protected] or via phone at (202) 590-0506 within 60 days following the transaction in question. In the case of any dispute arising therefrom, the company’s decision will be final. If the company determines the company was at fault, the member’s exclusive remedy will be the issuance of the improperly denied points or vouchers.
- Earning and/or use of points and vouchers may subject a member to taxes. Members are responsible for their own taxes, if any, due on such points and vouchers.
- Royal Rewards is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. The redemption of any points or vouchers earned or issued pursuant to the program is void where prohibited by law.
- The company makes no warranties or representations, either express or implied, and expressly disclaims any and all liability and damages (including direct, consequential, incidental, special, or punitive) with respect to type, quality, or fitness of goods or services provided through the program.
- Each member agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold the company, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), and other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from such member’s breach of these terms and conditions or such member’s activities in connection with Royal Rewards.
- These terms and conditions, Royal Rewards, and any member’s membership in Royal Rewards is governed by the laws of the State of Maryland without regard to its conflict of law provisions, and each member agrees to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts thereof.
See our schedule below of special rates for travel between New York and Washington D.C.! We also offer limited schedules of $299 availabilities for our private door-to-door Royal Traveler Direct service. Check the schedule frequently or also visit our booking page for direct listings. It’s the same great service, but with better deals & steals!
||1:00 PM — 3:00 PM
||NYC ⇒ DC
||8:00 PM — 9:00 PM
||DC ⇒ NYC
Book DC → NYC
Book NYC → DC
*Prices may vary based on time of travel, pick-up and drop-off locations
*Schedules are updated daily.
Receive the Royal Traveler Preferred Corporate Rate of 15% off our Hotel's Best Available Rate.
Use Corporate ID: 002999547
Receive the Royal Traveler Preferred treatment at our Hotel and receive our Best Available Rate.