The following rules apply to all Royal Traveler travel. These rules may be changed at any time, at our sole discretion, without prior notice.
- Your credit card will be charged when this transaction is completed. Once the reservation is confirmed, the ticket is not refundable.
- You will also receive a confirmation by email.
- Please bring your e-ticket or printed copy with you to the vehicle.
- We recommend you provide us with a contact number (preferably a cell phone) so we can contact you in the event of a service disruption.
- Smoking of any kind (including e-cigarettes) is prohibited aboard the vehicle.
- Consistent with ADA requirements, Royal Traveler is happy to allow service animals to accompany passengers when the service animal has been trained to do work or perform tasks directly related to the passenger’s disability. Royal Traveler will accommodate most other pets (including emotional support, therapy, comfort, or companion animals) other than exotic or endangered animals, animals over 50 lbs., and other animals at the company’s discretion. Regardless of size or type, your pet must remain in a crate or other carrying case provided by you for the duration of the trip, but your driver will permit up to two additional stops to let them outside. For non-service animals, a pet fee will apply, which is in addition to any other cleaning or other damage fees that may be assessed, and you will be required to sign an additional waiver prior to your trip.
- Except as responsibility may be imposed by law, Royal Traveler will not be liable for delays caused by accidents, breakdowns, road conditions, weather and other conditions beyond its control, and does not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any point at a specific time.
- Royal Traveler reserves full control and discretion as to the seating of passengers and the right to change such seating at any time during the trip. Seating arrangements will be made without regard to race, color, creed, or national origin.
- Royal Traveler reserves the right, when operating conditions require, to transfer passengers from one vehicle to another en route.
- Royal Traveler reserves the right to refuse to transport a person
- under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs,
- who is incapable of taking care of him/herself (this does not apply to persons who are accompanied by an attendant or nurse),
- whose conduct is such or likely to be such as to make him or her objectionable to other passengers or prospective passengers,
- who refuses to permit a search of his or her person or property for weapons or who fails to provide positive identification upon request, or
- who refuses to comply with any lawful rule or regulation.
- Unaccompanied minors must be 16 years of age or older and need to be escorted to the vehicle and met upon arrival, by a parent or other responsible adult.
- We make an effort to provide free WiFi service and USB outlets on all vehicles. If these services are not available no credit will be issued.
- Tickets are non-refundable, but if your plans change you may reschedule your reservation for another time by contacting us at least 7 days prior to the designated pick-up time.
- Royal Traveler reserves the right to reissue reservations for service failures or weather conditions which, at its sole discretion, requires such action.
- Royal Traveler reserves the right to deny boarding to anyone who acquired a reservation in violation of its rules and regulations, or if the e-ticket has been tampered with.
- Fares and charges are shown in dollars and cents, and are payable in lawful United States currency.
- All fares are subject to applicable local, state, and/or Federal sales taxes, unless such fares are specifically exempted from such tax.
- Previous company policy resulted in a small number of vouchers being issued for canceled trips in a vehicle that Royal Traveler no longer operates. These vouchers will be accepted for trips at full value until the earlier of one year from the voucher’s issuance and December 31, 2018. Thereafter, a voucher will entitle its holder to a $50 credit for any trip.
- Royal Traveler does not provide checked baggage service or provide receipts for luggage transported on the vehicle. We assume no responsibility for damage of any kind for customer baggage.
- Royal Traveler personnel will stow your baggage for you in the rear of the vehicle.
- Passengers may stow 1 bag in the rear compartment of the vehicle, which may not exceed 50lbs. Passengers may also take on board 1 small carry-on bag that will fit in the area around his or her feet.
- We do not allow the transport of weapons of any kind or any material that would be classified by the DOT as hazardous material. This includes, but is not limited to, acids, ammunition, animals, combustible liquids, compressed gases, corpses, cremated remains, explosives, firearms of any type, fireworks , flammable liquids, furniture, or hazardous materials (poisons, radioactive materials, etc.).
- Other than as set forth above, no pets are allowed in or on the vehicles, including the transportation thereof as baggage in the luggage hold.
Royal Traveler may disclose the passenger’s personal information, including ticket and payment information, as required by law, upon the order of a court, by request of a governmental agency or by request of a law enforcement authority.