Terms Of Service
The following rules apply to all Royal Traveler travel. These rules may be changed at any time, at our sole discretion, without prior notice.
- Your credit card will be charged when this transaction is completed. Once the reservation is confirmed, the ticket is not refundable.
- You will also receive a confirmation by email.
- Please bring your e-ticket or printed copy with you to the vehicle.
- We recommend you provide us with a contact number (preferably a cell phone) so we can contact you in the event of a service disruption.
- Smoking is prohibited aboard the vehicle in accordance with Federal law.
- Dogs, cats, birds, or other animals will not be transported. A service animal, trained for the purpose of accompanying a special needs traveler, will be permitted to travel with the passenger at no additional charge.
- Except as responsibility may be imposed by law, Royal Traveler will not be liable for delays caused by accidents, breakdowns, road conditions, weather and other conditions beyond its control, and does not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any point at a specific time.
- Royal Traveler reserves full control and discretion as to the seating of passengers and the right to change such seating at any time during the trip. Seating arrangements will be made without regard to race, color, creed, or national origin.
- Royal Traveler reserves the right, when operating conditions require, to transfer passengers from one vehicle to another en route.
- Royal Traveler reserves the right to refuse to transport a person
- under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs,
- who is incapable of taking care of him/herself (this does not apply to persons who are accompanied by an attendant or nurse),
- whose conduct is such or likely to be such as to make him or her objectionable to other passengers or prospective passengers,
- who refuse to permit a search of his or her person or property for weapons or who fails to provide positive identification upon request, or
- who refuses to comply with any lawful rule or regulation. Such persons may be removed from the vehicle at such place along the route as the driver may select. Royal Traveler shall not issue any compensation for passengers removed en route.
- Unaccompanied minors must be 16 years of age or older and need to be escorted to the vehicle and met upon arrival, by a parent or other responsible adult.
- We make an effort to provide free WiFi service, DirecTV and power outlets on all vehicles. If these services are not available no credit will be issued.
- Tickets are non refundable, but if your plans change you may reschedule your reservation for another time.
- Royal Traveler reserves the right to reissue reservations for service failures or weather conditions which, at its sole discretion, requires such action.
- Royal Traveler reserves the right to deny boarding to anyone who acquired a reservation in violation of its rules and regulations, or if the e-ticket has been tampered with.
- Fares and charges are shown in dollars and cents, and are payable in lawful United States currency.
- All fares are subject to applicable local, state, and/or Federal sales taxes, unless such fares are specifically exempted from such tax.
- Royal Traveler does not provide checked baggage service or provide receipts for luggage transported on the vehicle. We assume no responsibility for damage of any kind for customer baggage.
- A Royal Traveler employee will stow your baggage for you in the rear of the vehicle.
- Passengers are entitled to stow one (1) bag in the rear compartment of the vehicle; the maximum weight is 50 lb. per bag. Passengers can also take on board one (1) small carry-on bag that will fit in the overhead storage compartments or UNDER the seat. Luggage may not be placed in the isle or at the customer’s leg.
- We do not allow the transport of weapons of any kind or any material that would be classified by the DOT as hazardous material. (which include, but not limited to acids, ammunition, animals, combustible liquids, compressed gases, corpses, cremated remains, explosives, firearms of all types, fireworks , flammable liquids, furniture, hazardous materials to include poisons, radioactive materials etc.).
- No pets are allowed on the vehicles, nor transported as baggage in the luggage hold.
Royal Traveler may disclose the passenger’s personal information, including ticket & payment information, as required by law, upon the order of a court, by request of a governmental agency or by request of a law enforcement authority.